titivate!








MYNAME
je m'appelle Jency.

im twenty!
West D!
leader; dewen
shepherd; gwenie




14.12.07


Am really touched by their acts of love n ‘JIAYOUs’ for my common tests during camp. *Special thanks to dewen, my goody frens - ting n chris, my beloved unit, meimei, guni and qj! Haha!

I’m super RELIEVED tat my TESTS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH! THANK YOU JESUS! Yay, I don’t need to study anymore!! at least for these 2 months.. GOD IS GOOD! Haha.. but 5 projects are waiting for me now..haha! Nvm I’ll rather do projects than to study! Ahaha…
God, im really grateful for the change in my people. Am really very glad to see all of them respond.. and many people are growing!! Yay!!

Oh my. I got to know weikoon so much more and im super stunned! Bcos I realized he’s such a kingdom-minded person! And my heart nearly melted while chatting with him… (no, it doesnt sound wrong! haha) woo~ so cool can! ask me more! haha

Today, kaien smsed all of us to encourage us for evax cos he cant join us but he’ll keep us in prayer! And he even called me to ask if there’s anything I need help in.. hehe. Thanks! Appreciate your thoughts! =)

AHH! We had 4 converts today when we went to share Christ! So cool arh! Haha.. I was smiling from cheek to cheek throughout. (except the time tat sihui n me fell asleep in the library, haha.) cos I saw how the people worked and did their best! Hee!

IM VERY PROUD TO SERVE GOD WITH YOU GUYS!

Kaien, boonie, ah mei, ah na, ah ru, Sharon, sihui, yongchee, huaiqian, quansheng, Eugene, weikoon, huichuen, trisha!

I LOVE WEST D!! =)

you guys make up the group! Without all of u, it wouldn’t have been possible for West D to exist! (and God also lar, haha!) =)

CHANT WITH ME THIS XMAS! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35! 35!