titivate!








MYNAME
je m'appelle Jency.

im twenty!
West D!
leader; dewen
shepherd; gwenie




22.8.07


ahh. here's my precious post again! (once a month)

did some evaluation just now. indeed, im clearly of what im doing now.
just wanted to keep this as a reminder and make you think..


my motivations in serving God:

1. cos i came to noe God at a young age, seeing how teens live their messy lives now, i thank God tat i came to know him at a younger age. so i wana lead those young ones to hav right foundation in their youth to set their paths right for their future.

2. i can't wait to see how God is going to use me to lead my group to greater glory. i wanna see a revival in the land of Jurong West! thats what God convicted me of. In camp, I stared at the CG08 map and made a pact with God, that hand in hand, God and me will claim the land of Jurong West together. For now, that's the promised land.

3. i am very curious abt how God is going to use me. I want to know God's plan for me. I know he loves me and have the best plans for me. I know i have lots of weaknesses and there are tons of things that i duno and have to improve. However, i know God can still use me and he is going to use me to do something great. I want to see how i can contribute to God's kingdom. So, i choose to serve. Cos i love God, God loves me and i want to see how he's gonna use me greatly.



that's my conviction. what's yours? =)