|
je m'appelle Jency. im twenty! West D! leader; dewen shepherd; gwenie Who's saying what friends west
West D! alexis boon how christine dequan dewen huaiqian huichuen jarren kaining linda regina shannon sihui tingting wendy yongmei zhengkai hope two are better than one. Recent Posts
miracles, i ask.. first time ever wah. i've done lots of shopping this month. i tink... heys! hahaha. just feel so happy, so refreshed. so... to eelee, ting and joyce:wooo~~~i've jumped 1000 t... psalm 119: 32(amplified)I will [not merely walk, b... was glancing through my archives. came across july... yes~! i have victory in christ, not in my own stre... The Five Love LanguagesMy primary love language is... God, i pray that u'll make ways for my nbs to come... Search |
11.9.06
Went for a stayover with joyce at ting’s place ytd for our birthday celebration! 3 in 1! Save money hahahaha. Had a great time with them. I love the long chat at the playground. And we were so sinful! Ate lots of chocolate!! Chocolate cake, chocolates, choco cookies etc. Crazy man. I was so bloated. We practically talked about everything under the sun. haha. So enjoyable! Love u gals =) Yeah I’m looking forward to our date with shuz! She jio-ed us out for dinner.. And we’re watching movie with jerel for his bdae celebration. So many birthdays this month huh. Oh yeah. Really thank God for all you guys who celebrated birthday with me! I had a great time! Enjoyed lots with my cg. Their surprise was really a success! So sweet! We played block catching and i was busy thinking that I’m so intelligent to hide in the place that no one could find me. Was feeling so good when I took the lift down.. As I walked out of the lift, they sang me a birthday song with a cake! Haha. So touched. Haha. And the “surprise” from my ex-sheep (HAHAHA), i had an impromptu ex-wa1 alumni! (cos it was so so long ago).. You guys found the wrong actress la.. ms wendy tan is so fake. Ahha. Huiling, cindy, Jolene and phoebe came all the way to bugis to find me! Cos wendy n me were shopping there. Oh yes, and thanks meimei! So lang man shopping with wendy.. haha Yes, and I love the dinner with dewen, jolene they all and the treat frm eelee. Fun fun. I enjoyed a lot and I appreciate it Thank you. And everyone la, okay! Thanks singers too!! Feel so loved haha. Yup, so that’s my 18th birthday. Haha. =) Thnak you God. I wana remain grateful.. Really thank God for qianjin. You’re so encouraging haha. And I wana learn frm ur spirit of gratefulness to God. =) |